Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This afternoon when I put Rory down for her nap, she asked to sleep in the big bed in her bedroom. Loving mother that I am, I told her no.

OK, I was nicer then that. I told her that she would be allowed to sleep in the big bed when she was three. I then tucked her into bed and left so she could take her nap. So imagine my surprise when I looked into her room to find this:


Yup, that is the laundry basket turned upside down, and the pile of laundry, it's just hanging out on the floor.


I laughed so hard you guys. How can you stay mad at a determined little girl with this face?!


I refuse to get rid of the toddler bed until she is sleeping through the night potty trained, but I guess we wait and see what Rory does, I mean, it isn't like I'm going to hang out in her room until she falls asleep to make sure she remains in her toddler bed. You can only wage so many battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment