Monday, December 12, 2011

We had a really quiet weekend which was nice since all the holiday celebrations will be starting real soon. Max has a cold and he woke up really congested and in pain. I convinced him to let me spray some saline up his nose, one puff later and he is crying and looking at me like I was the devil himself! Less then five minutes later? His nose is running, he's smiling, and he's getting really raw from all the wiping he is doing trying to keep his upper lip dry. So I convinced him to let me shove some Kleenex up his nose.


I know, I'm a genius. And it really did stop him from rubbing his upper lip for a while. The poor boy was getting scabs.

Yesterday Dusty and I were getting everything ready for his Grandpa's 90th birthday party and I had told Rory that she'd wear a hair clip. Dusty and I were distracted as we heard the two of them singing in Rory's bedroom, "What's Gonna Work? Teamwork!" (Which just happens to be the Wonderpets Theme Song.) So when the kids reappeared to this?


Well lets just say there may have been some snorting from Mom. Really? We need to sing about team work as we put every single clip in Rory's hair?


It was a piece of art people!

Our weekend wrapped up with Grandpa and Aunt June's 90th birthday parties.* Here's all the Young's that could make it to the birthday party. (Reminder that you can click to make the image larger.)


It was a lot of fun but also really exhausting. I think we all slept well last night!

*I have printed 6 CDs, one for each family, of all the pictures I took that day. I'll bring them to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment