Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas morning Max came into our room and instead of crawling into bed with me he crept up next to my ear and whispered, "Mooooooom." When I opened my eyes to look at him he continued on, "Santa came and my pirate ship is under the tree." Talk about heart melting! So Dusty and I were up and played pirates with Max at 7am.


We eventually got Rory up and she was excited to see her Elmo doll.


We had some eggs benedict for breakfast and then got ourselves ready. We wanted to get to my mom's early so we could put Rory down for a nap there and then get her ready afterwards. She was in desperate need of some sleep. We arrived while most everyone was still in their pajamas. Max and Rory gave out their Christmas presents to Grandma and GG.


Max got busy helping GG make the cheesy potatoes. (Yes, he actually did enjoy it contrary to his pout in the picture. My boy and his attitude.)


We had fun opening gifts. Rory showed off her new fashion accessories.


Dusty and I also showed off some of our fashion accessories thanks to Auntie TaTa.


It was nice to have a quiet evening with everyone after all the hustle and bustle of the last couple days. We got the kids home and into bed not much after their regular bedtime knowing full well that the next day would be spent unpacking and finding places for all the new awesome things we received. Here it is Wednesday and we still haven't found a place for just everything yet. Although, we are getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment