Tuesday, December 20, 2011

If this week continues on the path it has started, I'm going to have one heck of a "stories" post to share later this week. I've had some very naughty children. Today though, we'll focus on the kids enjoying their new Christmas presents.

Remember how I talked of all the musical instruments we came home with? Say hello to drummer Rory!


Max also got a Tag Junior which reads the books to him. The kids do enjoy listening to the book being read, but once it's done it has somehow been decided that Mommy needs to read it to. So much for having a substitute book reader!


Max also really enjoys his cars that he got. He and Rory have been driving them all over the house. Thankfully Max has been really good about cleaning them all up, I have yet to step on a random car left on the floor.


And I think the most funny gift has been their cowboy boots. I got down their cowboy hats from the State Fair and they run around the house yelling "Giddy Up!" So stinking funny.


I'd say that Christmas so far has been a win in the entertainment department. The kids have yet to lose interest in any of the toys they've received.

No comments:

Post a Comment