Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm back to using my old camera for a while; I had to send my camera back to Canon to get fixed. If you look at the pictures from last weekend you'll see a dark dot in the pictures, it appears to be on the inside of the camera so I couldn't clean it out. Thankfully it is still under warranty so it shouldn't cost me anything, I just hate not knowing when I'll get my camera back. I love my camera!

We had a fun weekend with the kids. Saturday was the Bass Lake Fishing contest. I took the kids there for the first half of the tournament and then we went home for naps. Here I am walking around with Rory under a blanket as it was windy.

Tara came out and met us. She didn't have boots or snow pants so it is a good thing she came shortly before we decided to leave. Here she is playing in the snow with Max and getting all wet.

In order to get the kids there and back I used my awesome stroller. Yes, my stroller is so cool you can even take it out on the ice! Look how cute the kids looked being pushed around. I did get a lot of looks pushing a stroller on the ice, but Rory can't sit up yet so a sled was out and the stroller worked great.

The kids did amazing. We were there for an hour and a half during nap time so you'd expect it would have went terrible but really they were great. Rory just got upset with the wind which was easily remedied as seen above. And Max got really upset when he realized we were leaving, but also passed out before we even got off the lake. So it was a very successful adventure!

We also decided to feed Rory solids. I had planned to wait until 6 months but Rory has been reaching for our food and watching us so intently that I couldn't ignore the signs anymore! She seemed to enjoy it and ate pretty much the whole tablespoon we gave her of rice cereal.

She made some pretty funny faces as she swallowed but she kept chomping on more so I think it was a success.

It was a fun weekend at home with the kids! Now lets just hope my camera shows up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment