Monday, February 22, 2010

We headed up to my parent's lake house again for a fun weekend away. Sunday was beautiful and we all headed out to the lake to try our hand at fishing. Well, the fish weren't biting. Dusty caught the only fish. No, that isn't his bait, that is the actual fish he caught.

We decided to have a little fun and started pulling each other on the sled around the lake. Max woke up from his nap and was whisked away to the great outdoors for a sled ride. He had a really great time and was all about going for ride after ride. He went with me, Auntie and Grandma. Here are Grandma and him getting ready to go!
Auntie took Max for a four wheeler ride and decided to have a photo op with Max. I think he was a little sick of everyone taking his picture; while Andrea's face says "this is great", Max's says "get that thing out of my face".

Of course the boys had to do boy things and Chris and Dusty decided that Chris needed to be pulled down the hill at my parent's house. Needless to say Chris had to bail before hitting a tree and I caught his face right at the moment he realized he was aiming for it!

Rory was not invited outside that day. It was a nice day but she was in desperate need of a nap. Here she is chilling on her Boppy enjoying some chew time with her rattle that Bopa is helping her get.

It was so nice to spend some time outside. I can't wait for it to get a little warmer so I can start taking the kids on walks. I have this really awesome double stroller - if you haven't already heard about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment