Saturday, February 13, 2010

There were some positives to last week, it wasn't completely consumed with illness. Monday I got away for an hour to go to my Zumba class that I have really been enjoying, Wednesday my mom treated Andrea, Tara and myself to Fame the Musical at Mystic Lake and Friday my parents treated Dusty and I to the Minnesota Wild game.

Of course, it was a lot, and had not all of these events been arranged weeks if not months in advance I can't say I would have went with the current events of the week. But I did really enjoy my breaks away from the house. The play was especially fun with my mom and sisters as we had a great time and the last play we had gone to was Wicked in Chicago. Needless to say, we were a lot closer to the stage here but the actors weren't nearly as great as there. It was fun discussing it all with them on the way home. I wish I could say we are very mature and had an intellectual conversation but if you know us, you know we were giggling and making fun of them the whole way home. I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment