Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Uncle Randy has been Rory's nanny for the past week and a half. This week he's been watching Uncle Ed's dog, Remington, and he's been bringing her over. Max absolutely loves Remy and chases him all around the house. Daddy and Max started wresting on the floor and of course Remy had to get into it too. Max is laughing in the picture below, I realize it could also be interpreted as crying but trust me, the boy was all giggles!

Randy agreed to let us keep Remy over night tonight and Max, Remy, Rory and I all headed outside this afternoon to throw the ball for Remy. Max had a great time walking around in the wet snow.

Rory just enjoyed being outside I think. She was talking and squealing the whole time. I don't even think she minded wearing her brother's old snow suit!

Of course a nice evening can't be complete without us having to take one of the kids to Urgent Care. Rory has been coughing for a week now and it has gotten worse. Because of her respiratory history, they wanted us to bring her in to get checked out and be safe. She hasn't had a fever so that was in our favor.

The good news is that she doesn't have to go to the hospital. We do have to monitor her a bit closer since her oxygen levels were only at 94% when they should be 99-100%. Hopefully it won't be as bad tonight and then I won't have to worry about taking her in again tomorrow.

I also found out that she takes after her mom. She has had a bump on the back portion of her neck that I thought was the Torticollis "bump" some babies can develop, but the pediatrician informed me that it was a swollen lymph node. My neck lymph nodes also swell up when I'm sick so I guess she has me to thank for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment