Thursday, November 15, 2012

Today I fell in love with my camera again. Trust me, it is so possible. I've been having a hard time taking photos with it, mainly because of the shorter daylight hours and cold weather, making it increasingly difficult to take photos that I love, instead of photos I just like. One week ago, I took this photo of us walking home from Max's school bus pickup.


I love it, I wish I would have had my big camera, instead of my phone, to take it, but it was cold and I wasn't about to try to rush the kids back outside to recreate it with my camera. Until today, when the weather was warm and everyone was in good moods. It isn't recreated, but it's still cute!


After that we had some fun on the swings where Mommy took some more photos.


It was impossible for me to put my camera down, and my card was full which meant I had to constantly go back and delete images, but I didn't care, I was having FUN!



Max wanted to take some more photos, you know, the boy that's been struggling being in front of the camera? So I posed for him!


Rory of course needed a turn and Max and I were all about helping her get the shot.


We had fun trying out all sorts of goofy photos, but jumping was, by far, their favorite photos to check out and see how high they got. (As in Max, Rory never really got very far off the ground.)


It was such a fun half hour I was bummed to bring it to an end; hands were getting cold, tummies were getting hungry and we were loosing sunlight fast. I can't wait to do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment