Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A few fun pictures from the last 24 hours. First, Max came home from school yesterday looking like this.


Did I not just mention that we shaved off his hair because he cut it?! Well now he's going to look like this because I refuse to shave all the hair off his head, which is what would be necessary to get rid of the lines. Seriously!

While combing through Rory's extremely snarly hair last night, we agreed we'd put it in braids this morning to keep it from getting so bad. She wanted 3 braids she said. This morning, the kids were getting dressed and I hear Max helping Rory, which isn't all that unusual, and she came out wearing one of Max's shirts. Check out my 3 braided, brother's shirt wearing, little girl.


Lastly, it's voting day, and I really enjoy taking the kids with me. A nice lady at the door offered to take a photo for me and how could I say no to that?! Me and my mini voters.


Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment