Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Thanksgiving holiday has been a lot of fun for us this year. I would have shared that sooner but my parent's internet hasn't been cooperative. Keep your fingers crossed that I've finally got it fixed!

We spent the evening before Thanksgiving gathering leaves and other outdoor items and working on a centerpiece. It was supposed to be fun for the kids, but it ended up being mostly my mom and me putting it together, it was cute though with Mom's ivy and we had fun!


Our Thanksgiving gathering this year:


This year my loving husband decided that I should get one of the two turkey legs. Naturally we were all giggling, so I had to dig right in and claim it as my own before someone else tried to steal it!


Dusty and my dad spent this last week hunting around my Grandpa's farm and imagine my surprise to find Dusty had acquired the three wheeler that used to be at my Grandpa's. The kids were thrilled! Me? Well, I'll adjust.



After Thanksgiving it started to snow and Auntie took the kids out for a quick snowfall dance. They didn't enjoy that at all!



I've got more to share, but since the internet has been down for a while I think I better let someone else use the computer. Hopefully everything will still be running tomorrow and I can post more!

No comments:

Post a Comment