Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ho Ho Ho! Max, Rory and I went and visited Santa at the mall today. Cousin Lyla and Auntie Katie also came with and it was great! There was no line at all and Santa even waved and talked to Max before we went into the photo area which really helped. Rory was a bit crabby when we got to Santa but she was a trooper also. I'm standing just to the right of them during the picture so naturally the kids kept their eyes on me the whole time but I'll take what I can get.
Max wasn't thrilled to be sitting on Santa's lap, but he didn't cry. We even got a chance to talk to Santa and tell him what we wanted for Christmas, but we didn't stay too long, Max just wanted to get his candy cane and Rory was not OK with sitting still. A typical day in my life, Rory wants to move and Max wants to eat!

The best part? We all went to Olive Garden for lunch! Mmm mmm, or maybe that was just the best part for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment