Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome!

For my regular blog readers I'm sure you were surprised to see this new web page. I have decided to no longer maintain my own website and instead use blogger as it is much easier to update and add photos, plus I can do it from any computer instead of needing just my computer that has specialized software for updating my website.

For those of you visiting me for the first time, hello! I've been keeping a blog since 2006 and do my best to update it at least once a week if not more. One of the great perks about using blogger is that you can choose to follow my blog and it will let you know when I make a new post.

I hope you enjoy my new blog. I've been updating and learning blogger for a little over a week and have put the same blog information from my website on here but have added a couple surprise entries for my regular readers to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment