Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Last night Dusty and I continued on with our discussion of baby #2's name. No, I'm not about to share the contenders, but we certainly haven't picked any official names yet. This is just another reason why knowing the sex of the baby would make things so much easier. Last time we had a girl's name as a backup but we never really debated that as it didn't matter as much since we were told we were having a boy. So we only had to debate one sex and Maxwell's name was pretty much decided a lot earlier in the pregnancy. Not this time! I do have to admit that I am getting more excited to find out the sex then I previously had been.

I decided to add a poll to my blog for the time being as I'm curious what everyone thinks I'm going to have. Plus, it is just something fun to watch while I sit on bedrest. So make sure to check it out on the right and take your guess. Here's a recent picture of me pregnant to assist you in your guess.
The prize if you guess correctly? Bragging rights. Hey, what did you expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment