Monday, August 10, 2009

It was another wedding for Dusty and I. Yeah, we really are at the age where every weekend consists of weddings or babies. It does get overwhelming at times but we are always so happy for the couple that it trumps those emotions when we're there. Well Brooke and Dana's wedding was no exception to that rule. I am so happy they are finally married!

Many of you know that Brooke has always been a special cousin to me and my sisters. She spent about a month every summer with us growing up. My mom would plan all sorts of fun activities for us that almost always resulted in ValleyFair for the last week she would stay with us. Outside of the summer months Brooke was a pen pal too; she lived in Ashland which was a 4 hour drive away! She would take her time to write her cousins that were 2-5 years younger than her and make us magazines and all sorts of fun things. We loved her so much and it continues to this day. Needless to say we all wish her nothing but happiness and I think this picture shows how much Dana = happiness for Brookey!
Of course we had to get a group shot of the "sisters". Did I mention Brooke designed her own wedding dress? She is a fashion designer, you can always check out her designs and the designs of her designer friends at bcatthreads.com!
I also have to give my parents and Grandma some love here as they were kind enough to take charge of Max and leave early to get him to bed so Dusty and I could stay out and celebrate. I love having such generous parents and will brag about them all night if I need too; as many people found out! Thank you Mom, Dad and Grandma!

1 comment:

  1. your cousin is going places! i LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete