Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bedrest is almost over! I'm 35 weeks along and I visited with my doctor today to find out if anything has changed and what if any restrictions are needed at this point. He checked me out and decided that he wants me to continue the bedrest and medication through Friday and then I can start to increase my activity over the weekend, returning to normal on Monday. I was very happy with that news and I think I can handle 3 more days sitting on my butt. I mean, don't I look comfortable? Ha Ha, I'm in love with this picture. Dusty took it unbeknownst to me. He was supposed to get Max using my belly as a seat to look out the window but naturally Max took off when the camera came out so Dusty was just taking pictures of Max playing on the coffee table, or so I thought until looking at them this morning and stumbling across this. Yeah, I spend most days in my pajamas, why not?

My next appointment is in a week and they will be doing an ultrasound to check the baby out since I'm measuring a little small. But the Dr wasn't extremely worried about this as he told me to make the appointment for a week out and we'll see if the baby doesn't show up before then. So I guess the baby betting can start!

No comments:

Post a Comment