Sunday, August 26, 2012

Yesterday Dusty and I celebrated our 30th birthdays...a little early.


It really wouldn't have been nearly as fun to celebrate our birthdays in November, February, or in between and directly after the holidays. Snow and cold weather just don't give you as many freedoms as summer does, so we celebrated early and we had a dang good time! (Thank you again for the invite design Molly!)

I had a lot of fun planning our party. Pinterest was of course a big help in visualizing how it could all work out. I mean, check out my adorable sucker bouquet!


I also purchased this cupcake stand and then decorated it for the party. I had big visions of cleaning it up and using it multiple times throughout the years but after suffering a hot glue gun burn and seeing how much work would entail taking it apart and cleaning it up enough to store for a long time...well lets just say it made for great fuel for the bonfire.


With all the preparations I'd say my most favorite part of the party was the photo booth I put together. Thank you Ashley #2 for writing out the sign.


My poor man's photo booth consisted of my laptop, web cam, an extension cord light for when Dusty is working under the hood of our vehicles, and some miscellaneous items.


It was the perfect addition to our joyous occasion!


Yes, we really are that cute when no one is looking. And our kids? They certainly enjoy all the fun!


Tomorrow I'll show you some of the silly photos that were taken. And yes, they were actually made into strips of 3 for printing and individual photos because I'm awesome like that. Now I have to work on a fun photo book with all the silly photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment