Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tuesday was our last day at the cabin. The sun finally came out so we spent most of our time by the water and I relaxed and left my camera in the house. Sometimes, you just have to do that. I did, however, get some photos of other activities.

The kids were very good at helping us clean up the cabin for our departure. Here's Lyla, holding the dust pan for Rosie so she can throw the pine needles into the fire.


And Grammy got a nice big fire going for the kids so we'd have at least one fire to enjoy before we headed home.


Rory of course had to get a cuddle in.


I also found Lyla "reading" this story to Rory, puppy and bunny blankey. How stinking cute are they?!


It was a very fun mini vacation. We had so much fun with everyone and we're (I'm) especially thankful to Uncle Rick and Sharon for those fishing poles which lead to hours of entertainment on our cloudy days. And of course, thanks to Grammy and Rosie for putting up with my kids and an additional preschooler. Although, I think they wouldn't have had it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment