Saturday, August 4, 2012

I don't have a single picture of the kids at vacation bible school, they never had a recital or even a really good spot to take photos but we did get the CD with all the songs they had sang. Try not getting those songs in your head for the day!

After the kids' last day of bible school, we headed to the Washington County Fair. It was 89 degrees and sunny, so we didn't stay all that long. We made sure to visit the animals.


And the kids were old enough to do a few rides. We rode the big slide, Max by his self holding my hand while Rory was in my lap. Then we visited the helicopters where the kids had their helicopter go up and down while it went around and around.


The kids and I then went on the kiddie roller coaster and I took a video with my phone that I am in love with. Those two kids definitely are going to take after their mom and love riding roller coasters. (The video is on Facebook for those of you that are my friend.) Our last ride was the Ferris Wheel, the kids thought it was so cool that we were up above everything else.


After all the rides, and the heat, we were ready to call it a day. We grabbed a smoothie to share and headed home.


 I'm glad we were able to spend another year at the county fair, even if it was a quick visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment