Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dusty brought me my camera today and I couldn't think of a better way to put it to good use then to bring it with us on the boat for an evening of fishing. We of course caught some fish, but me? Well I caught a turtle!


Yes, I let it go. And yes, the photo is blurry. You can thank Cecil and Dusty for refusing to hold my fishing pole so I could take the picture. I had to struggle to get the turtle up and snap it. I'm happy with how it turned out given the circumstances.

Max and Rory also got to feed some hungry ducks that swam by the boat. This was a big highlight to the trip.


We stopped on an island for a potty break where Daddy and Rory worked on their sand creations.


Max and Cecil went exploring the shallow waters.


Rory even found a dolphin hidden in the sand. She was pretty stoked about her new toy!


It was a nice evening, even if it was a little chilly, and we made it off the water before the rain hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment