Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Today I had one goal, to get some nice pictures of the kids playing outside in our dandelion field. The kids think these things are just the greatest!

Rory loves running around and finding the white ones to blow. Even when they are not quite fully open.


She loves smelling the flowers which always seems to leave her with a yellow nose!


Max was quickly distracted by all the butterflies that were out this morning and he took off running after them.


He ran for a good half hour taking tumbles here and there as he lunged at those butterflies. Check out his handiwork! (Pun intended.)


Rory decided to run too, and I just love this photo.


After all that hard work, a quick refreshing nap in the sun was necessary. Or at least, they pretended so.


I didn't get the photos I was imagining when we started out, but I'm pretty happy with what I have! Next time, if I really want to go after this, I'll have to aim for sunrise or sunset so the lighting is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment