Thursday, May 24, 2012


Just some fun projects with stories from the past week or so.

I showed Max and Rory the joys of combining vinegar with baking soda. We added food coloring drops to make it a little more exciting and they really had fun with that.


Max has a subscription to My Big Backyard and this month's issue was about Starfish. They had instructions for making starfish pretzels. Naturally on the 90 degree day last week we decided to spend some time indoors and run the oven to cook up these pretzels. Thankfully they were pretty yummy or I would have been really upset with how hot we got the house!


And this picture is just too funny not to show. I was emptying out Max's school bag and stumbled across this.


When Max saw me looking at it he got really excited. That was his tree! See the trunk and the leaves?! Yes Max man, Mama sees the trunk and the leaves. She also sees that you signed your name oh-so-perfectly below the tree. (And don't you dare tell me my mind is in the gutter here people, I happen to know of a few people who did not see the tree as the object first!)

No comments:

Post a Comment