Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's day the only request I had was to get the brunch buffet at Acapulco's. It's been years since we'd gone to brunch at Acapulco's. (They have canceled their Sunday brunch and only do it for certain holidays now.) The Bloody Mary bar alone makes the visit worth while! For the kids? The chocolate fountain was the highlight.


Yes, they did get chocolate everywhere.
No, they most certainly were not the only kids that looked like that.
Yes, it was awesome!



The restaurant was packed to the brim. In fact, our tables were put in so close that you couldn't walk between two people sitting at two different tables without bumping into someone. To make this awkward situation even worse? My son. As a woman was scooting between his and the other table's chair, that were back to back, Max turned around just in time to put his face right in front of the woman's back side. His response? A very loud, "Hey, why is your butt in my face?!"

Now, I didn't hear all of this as I was on the other side of the table helping Rory. But I did hear Dusty's guffaw and then very embarrassed face as he could not stop laughing although you could tell he really wanted to. The woman continued on her way without a glance at Max and once Dusty settled down he told me the story. So embarrassing, and yet, I too probably would have laughed.

Happy Mother's Day to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment