Saturday, November 5, 2011

We got Daddy to finally join us on an outing to the waterfalls! (No I do not want to talk about my eye wrinkles, I'm learning to accept the aging process, or at least pretending to accept it while I silently freak out and make asides on my blog.)


I was pretty excited to have him there while I got to try out my new camera with the outdoor lighting on the kids. And can I just say, a picture like this makes the camera completely and totally worth the expense!


Or maybe a picture like this? (I lowered the shutter speed so the water would cascade, how cool is that?!)


And then there is this one, which makes my heart melt into a puddle on the ground. We might have to blow this one up and find a place to frame it.


Have I told you I love my family? Because I do. And this camera? So, so, so awesome. Now, about that face lift...

No comments:

Post a Comment