Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And since the last two days have been crazy...say hello to a quick photo dump and update.

Last night was a lot of fun at Katie and Andrew's. The kids were very sweet at letting us get a bunch of pictures of them in their costumes. Max and Rory love hanging out with their cousins, Lyla and Nora!


And Kenley joined the crowd later to show off her watermelon costume. The two babes didn't make it out trick or treating, but they did get treated like superstars with all the paparazzi photos of them!


Today the kids and I went to lunch with GG, Auntie and Taylor. We had lunch at the mall where the Williams Sonoma store is that GG works at so she was able to show off her grand-babies which made her extra happy.


And today is also Dusty's birthday! He got lots of nice gifts already but the kids and I saved our present for his birthday where we sang to him and had him blow out a candle.


(That's a football balloon in the upper right corner. I realize it looks like a butt, it's not. The kids picked that out for Daddy.)

Since we'd already been out to eat today and the kids were really wound up from spending so much time in the car and restaurant, we didn't get to go out. So the next best thing was to make breakfast for dinner! Dusty loves Eggs Benedict so I whipped that up for everyone to eat and it's been a relaxing evening - with lots of couch and TV time - which is exactly what daddy wanted.

Happy Birthday Daddy! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Dusty! Cute costumes for the kiddos! Sorry I haven't been commenting much lately on your blog, but I have read every post every day :-) I also wanted to let you know that I unsubscribed via email and I didn't want you to wonder why!! I read all blog posts through Google reader and so by the time I receive the email notification I've already read the post. I thought I'd clean up my email subscriptions, but I didn't want you to think I wasn't still reading your posts. I love your updates and read them daily!!

    ReplyDelete