Friday, November 25, 2011

We celebrated Thanksgiving at the lake with Grandma, Bopa, Auntie, Taylor and Uncle Tom this year. Dinner was delicious, if I so say so myself, although I am biased as the Sous-Chef.


After dinner, Max went outside of that window you see in the background, dropped his pants and mooned us while he peed. Not only that, but he also drew pictures while everyone sat inside the window laughing. Seriously, my boy? (Yes, I do have a picture but no, I won't post it for all the internet to see.)

Bopa and Daddy picked up a boat from GG John's house that they wanted to try out to make sure it floated. Grandma and I were really disappointed when it did, it would have been way more fun to watch the boat sink with Bopa in it!


The kids have been putting good use into the tricycle that Bopa brought to the lake. Rory took it down the big hill, spilling one time but that didn't stop her from doing it again.




*Please note Daddy giggling as his daughter is sprawled out on the ground.

Grandma and Bopa made an obstacle course for Max. Tell me these pictures aren't hilarious!






*Yes, they do let the kids ride the tricycle indoors, I know, GRANDPARENTS!

Needless to say, Thanksgiving has been fun for everyone again this year. And I'm really looking forward to having Thanksgiving dinner again tonight, yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment