Friday, November 4, 2011

This week can come to an end now. I love that the kids and I have things to do but I get overwhelmed when there is so much going on in one week. So today, after skipping a couple days, will be yet another photo dump with stories to share. Thankfully, you all seem to enjoy these.

First off, Rory had her first hair cut. I didn't have my camera with me because I wasn't intending to get her hair cut. I had planned to get Max and my hair trimmed up but then I just decided to go ahead and do hers too while we were there. She did great of course, and I don't even have a real after shot because you'd really never know unless I showed you what to look for. We pretty much just cut off the baby hairs that were getting pretty frizzy and layered up her hair a bit to help the curls pull out.


On Wednesday I let the kids sit down and eat as much Halloween candy as they wanted during lunch. It actually worked out better then I could have hoped as they spent the rest of the afternoon in a sugar comatose instead of super hyper. And I was able to get rid of a lot of candy that day too.


One of the gifts Dusty got for his birthday was a 13 quart Le Creuset pot. You guys? This thing is so huge that Max can sit in it. And we now have a complete collection. They were so pretty I had to get a picture of them!


I finally, just finally, converted Rory's crib into a toddler bed. This needed to be done weeks ago but it just hasn't been on the top of my list. The last week? Rory and Max have either crawled onto the couches and turned on the TV or crawled into bed with me where they jump and talk far too loudly for a still sleepy Mama. So it was time to stop making her hurdle over her crib every morning. And so far? She seems to like it.


And lastly, Daddy taught Max how to thumb wrestle last night. It was pretty cute, even if Max didn't quite get the whole concept. But check out that concentration and triumphant smile!



And folks? That is all I've got today, hopefully you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment