Friday, October 30, 2009

I doubt this is going to be long lived but the last two nights Rory has slept 7 or more hours straight. Needless to say I am over the moon! Of course I continue to check in on her while she sleeps and we are still sleeping in the same room so I hear all her noises as she squirms about. I was nervous enough to do a little research and make sure I shouldn't be waking her up and she seems to be relatively normal. Only a very small percentage of babies sleep through the night at this age, and they don't recommend more than 8 hours of her not eating but like I said in the beginning, I doubt this is going to be long lived so I'm just going to let her be and flourish in my well rested baby. I thought that if I shared it maybe I could jinx myself into having a sleep-through-the-night baby, wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Madalynn was sleeping through the night at 5 weeks and Emma at 8 weeks so it does happen!!! Be Positive!!! GOOD LUCK:)

    ReplyDelete