Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I promised pictures but I really don't have much. Max, Rory and I went to Underwater World with Auntie Rosie, Auntie Katie and cousin Lyla but I forgot my camera so I'll have to wait to get copies from Katie. The night before was a rough night for Rory and I but Grandma Suz watched Rory for me the next night so that I could sleep and it was MARVELOUS. Here is a picture of me with my kiddos before we left to go to Grandma's.

Yes Rory was not happy but hey, would you be happy if your brother used your body as a ledge while climbing into the seat? It was the best I could do. Hopefully she'll be smiling soon and then I'll work on a better picture. Maybe one with Dusty in it too since we have yet to get a family picture since becoming a family of 4?

No comments:

Post a Comment