Thursday, October 8, 2009

We had Rory's 2 week checkup yesterday. Unfortunately it was not a good visit as we didn't even see the pediatrician until an hour after our appointment was supposed to have started. Max and Dusty were both with as they were getting flu shots and Max went from a happy child to a very crabby toddler during the wait. In our rush to leave I forgot all my paperwork so all I can tell you is what I remember. She weighed 8lbs 6oz and was in the 80th percentile for her height. Hopefully they call me back today and tell me they have everything because I left a lot of paperwork there.

Adjusting to Rory has been a lot easier since Dusty's been home to help. I shouldn't be happy that we're both home but it has been a lifesaver having him here in the mornings so he can get Max and let me sleep until Rory wakes up. Hopefully work picks up for him soon but I'm thankful for the time we're getting together to adjust to a family of 4. I promise to post more pictures soon, I haven't had the extra hand to pull the camera out; I could really use a third arm sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment