Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I decided while pregnant with Max that I did not like the traditional babybook and that I wanted to make my own. My mom had been wanting to make a wedding album since her original one had fallen apart years ago so she was excited to have someone else to scrapbook with. When I talked to my sister-in-law, Katie, she also wanted to make her own babybook for Lyla and our little scrapbooking get-togethers started. My mom was generous enough to offer to let us all get away for a weekend and scrapbook up at the lake. As you can see by the table, we have far too much stuff but it all comes in handy and we all want more!

Outside of my mom, Katie, and myself we also had our 3 kids, Dusty, Rosie, Randy and Randy's girlfriend, Ashley so it was a full house. We had Max sleeping in the laundry room and Lyla sleeping in the pantry! We still were able to make it outside to play in the little bit of snow before it melted, here's one of my favorite pictures from the weekend of Katie and Lyla.

Max and Lyla got lots of cousin time in. I think they may have gotten a bit more than they bargained for as they both got pretty crabby but it was fun to watch them interacting even if it was fighting over a toy. Here Lyla is trying to figure out how to pull Max.

Rory pretty much slept, cried or ate the whole time we were there. We brought up her swing that she loves so we could put her down and work on our books. I was able to finish up Max's scrapbook and even start on Rory's so I was very happy! I can't wait to get together and work on them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment