Monday, February 18, 2013

The start of my 10th decade of life, I don't really remember what I did but I do know that my parents gave me this beautiful sterling silver bracelet with dangling hearts that I still have to this day. My 20th decade of life I celebrated in Guadalajara, Mexico where I was studying for a semester. There was chocolate cake, flowers, drinking and dancing late into the evening with some great friends. 

For my 30th decade celebration, my family and Katie and Andrew's family took a trip to the Wisconsin Dells!


These are some of my favorite photos from the trip. Andrew snapped this photo of Max who insisted that he wanted a lime wedge.


Auntie Katie and Rory going down the tube slide together!


Max and Lyla showing off their moves.


Synchronized sliding by Lyla and Rory.


My Spiderman, leaping from one lily pad to the next!


Rory? Well she just crawled across those lily pads and thought it was the greatest thing ever!


Nora was the cutest thing ever when she'd get into her favorite little corner of the pool and could splash to her hearts content. If you took her anywhere else? She'd start pointing right back to that corner, the silly girl!


Uncle Andrew and Rory testing out the waves in the wave pool.


Max and I got held up by a gigantic cowboy, man was that scary!


It was an extremely fun vacation and an awesome way to celebrate turning 30 years old. Who doesn't want to act like a kid once in a while? Thank you Katie and Andrew for agreeing to this crazy idea, we love you!

1 comment:

  1. Since you find the need to point out my grammar errors I'm going to return the favor; 10th year of life or 1st decade of life. Not 10th decade of life. That would make you 100. Please also apply this rule to your sentences about 20th and 30th. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete