Monday, February 25, 2013

Some truths:

  1. My Valentine display from all our artwork is still up in the entryway. I have no plan to take it down soon. Long live the pink and purple hearts!
  2. Rory has found a new way to get our attention; "What the hell?" "Fuckin'." "Damn it!" I have yet to not react, which I know is what I'm supposed to do, but seriously? IT'S ON PURPOSE!
  3. I realize it's only the end of month two but my resolution to be more selfish, or as I've been calling it, "My year of selfish" has been awesome! Getting out and doing things more often has been an amazing mood lifter and given me so much more patience!
  4. Except for the days when I have plans. My patience than? Completely non-existent. I'm assuming this is pretty normal as I just want to get out of the house and on to my adventure, where ever it may be.
  5. I'm planning to make a sign for my garden this year and it has a swear word in it. Obviously I believe in setting good examples for my children and their tendencies to swear for attention. My motivation? Here. Feel free to run with it yourself, I think it is just perfect and both Dusty and Chris agree.
  6. Rory is signed up for preschool next year and I am giddy...GIDDY I TELL YOU! I'm going to have a couple mornings to myself during the week.
  7. But first, I need to finish out winter. Maybe a few more sledding trips before the snow is gone from the ground? We'll already be returning our ice skates this week which means no more skating this year.
  8. Oh, and soon we'll make hikes at the park again; go and visit our little waterfalls.I cannot wait and may try to sneak in a trip soon as it's been calling to me.
  9. Spring, feel free to come soon. Maybe I'll change out my entryway decorations for you than?

No comments:

Post a Comment