Monday, February 4, 2013

My college girlfriends and I enjoyed a weekend together up at the lake. Lisa brought these Red Solo Cups up for us to use for the weekend. They are actually a hard plastic and reusable even though they look like the cheap disposable kind.


Even though the weather was cold, we did make it out to town to walk along the shops and to also visit the winery for a wine tasting! (Please note the lady in the background photobombing our picture. I am impressed!)


And of course, we had to stop at a local bar and get another photo of us doing the shotski! I mean, it is definitely something worth bragging about later.


It was a nice weekend without kids and spouses, with far too many games, and not nearly enough hours together. Of course, I think that is how most girls' weekends end up.

Stay tuned, Tara agreed to do a guest post for me on her exciting adventures of taking care of the kids for the majority of the weekend. It's sure to be funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment