Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What a horrible start of a week! Sunday I was up at 4am waiting for Rory to wake up as she usually gets up between 1 and 4am. Max woke up first, at 6am, which was really exciting but would have been better had I slept. Later that day, I had a little bleach incident which resulted in getting both bleach on Max's sleeve and also on the bathroom rug. Luckily both were small spots and not very noticeable but that all happened by 11am! The rest of the day was at least uneventful.

Sunday night Rory was up at 2am, Max was crying at 4am, and then Rory was up again at 5:30am! Thankfully Grandma came over to our house to watch the kids as I was far to exhausted to try to get them dressed and out of the house in time for me to get to work. After work I had to jet home and grab Rory to go to her physical therapy appointment. By the time I got home, ate dinner, got the kids into bed and finished up with chores around the house it was 9pm and time for me to get to bed. (I know, early, but did I not mention the recent sleeping schedule?!)

We had another terrible night with Max up screaming at midnight, Rory up at 2am, then Max was up for the day at 5am (much to our dismay) and all his jabbering got Rory up for the day at 5:30am. I had to be out the door early to get to a doctor's appointment before work this morning and after work I'll be taking Rory to the chiropractor. (This is in hopes to prevent any more ear infections as one was more than enough for me!)

Tonight when I get home for the chiropractor Dusty will be making tacos for dinner which is one of my favorite dinners to have so here's to a more positive rest of the week! I'll post more about Rory's therapy later, that was a very informative visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment