Monday, December 14, 2009

Saturday we loaded up the family and headed over to Target Portrait Studios for Rory's 3 month pictures and also for a family picture. Of course, it never goes according to plans. First off, Max burnt his hand grabbing my curling iron. We also didn't have as much time as I had hoped for and in our rush out the doors I forgot to put any jewelery on which means no wedding rings for Dusty or I in our family photos. Also, Rory needed to eat the minute we got to the studio so if you look closely, you will see a bottle between Dusty and I in the family photo as we spot fed between shots. But the pictures turned out great in spite of it all! Here's my little sweetheart...
Don't forget a cute shot of both my babies. Don't they look so angelic here? I don't know how they pulled that one off!

And lastly, one of the best looking families around, if I do say so myself!
I'm looking forward to getting my pictures up on the walls of our house. I mean, who doesn't like to show off their kids?

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos Ash! You guys are adorable. Don't worry about no jewelry at least in the picture of the 4 of you, you can't see your left hands, so it's all good! Love you guys lots

    ReplyDelete