Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It was another beautiful stay up at my parent's lake house. Look at this sunset! I love when the clouds turn purple. Mom met me and the kids Tuesday night and we all headed up to spend the rest of the week together and to celebrate Thanksgiving. Dad and Dusty met us for Thanksgiving but then left to continue their pursuit for the big buck. (As noted in my previous post, my grandpa got said buck, but both Dusty and Dad left empty handed.) I got this very funny picture of Grandma with all her grandbabies. Don't you love how she has Rory over her shoulder and then on her lap are Max and Peanut fighting over a stuffed animal with their mouths! Max is a special little guy.

We also were able to get lots of "dimple smiles" from Rory. She has my dimples and I'm very pleased about that. I didn't get a good picture of the dimple smiles, but here she is smiling at Grandma while enjoying her bath in the kitchen sink.

We had a very nice time up there. We got to play a lot of Wii, visit with the Gazdik's on Thanksgiving, and most importantly, I got to get some extra sleep! Dusty is already busy trying to figure out the next weekend we can go back up there. Of course, he's hoping for a little ice to squeeze some fishing in too.

No comments:

Post a Comment