Sunday, September 6, 2009

Yesterday we attended a wedding and the reception was at the Conservatory by the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. Needless to say I had a little fun taking some pictures by the Spoonbridge and Cherry. Here's one of Katie (I have to learn how to adjust the focus on my camera as you can tell...) And I love this one of Katie and Max kissing:
It was a beautiful day too bad Max had to fall right before going into the church so he has a big scrape on his nose and forehead. Then he fell later that day on one of the sculptures to add another big mark on his head and to top it all off I accidentally hit him on the other side of his head with his bedroom door this morning and gave him yet another mark. I'll try to get a picture of this beat up kid later, he's napping now and I'd rather let him sleep after all our activities yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment