Friday, September 18, 2009

I have my computer back and I believe it is up and running like normal now. Whoo-hoo!

As if that wasn't enough exciting news I have very exciting baby news! When I saw the Dr. on Tuesday he scheduled me to go to the hospital next Tuesday, Sept. 22nd, to get induced. Now there is always the chance this baby will decide to show up on its own before then, and there is also a chance that I will not be able to be induced on that Tuesday. If the hospital is full or they have some sort of health reason they will not induce me that day so don't start marking your calendars for a birthday that may or may not be. Needless to say I am very happy with this news, the only thing that would have made it better would have been if he would have induced me earlier, I'm ready to be done.

So the next posting could very well be the introduction of our newest family member, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment