Monday, September 21, 2009

Max was back to visit us this morning and Dusty snapped some cute pictures of me with my two kiddos. Max was into showing me where her nose and mouth were. Luckily he didn't go for her eyes!


He even was going in and kissing her, although it was usually on her clothes since he couldn't reach her face.


After a couple minutes he pushed her away from him and tried to push her off of me too. He wasn't aggressive, just letting me know that he was done playing with her and wanted to go back to Max and Mom time. I was fine with that, I was just happy he would finally come and sit with me since he was too scared to yesterday, and I was very pleased that he was interested in his new baby sister even for just a short while. I know I wanted to push my younger sisters away once in a while too so I'd say he's a pretty normal little guy.

I still have some photos to post of Cassie and Adam's wedding. Especially a couple cute ones of Lyla and Max when they were the only cousins. I danced my booty off at their wedding in hopes it would help get the baby out and 6 hours later we were on our way to the hospital to deliver Rory so I better make sure to post a couple pictures. Stay tuned for those.

1 comment: