Monday, September 7, 2009

We finally made it to Como! Dusty and I had planned to go fishing today with Max on the boat but unfortunately we were not able to get break pads for the truck in time so we decided it would be a good day to go to the Zoo. We got there right when it opened so we got a good parking spot and beat a large portion of the rush. Max was great and was waving to all the animals, it was so cute.

I got my family picture at the turtle which made me really happy and Dusty and I got to kiss at the wishing brick which is right in front of it. I bet you all know what I wished for but I'm not telling in hopes it will come true really soon.

We also visited the conservatory but Max had a reaction to something in there and ended up with a runny nose and swollen itchy eyes so we booked out of there as fast as we could. I was hoping to cheer Max up by taking him for a carousel ride. We did start out on a horse but the carousel went really fast and Max wasn't a fan of that so we moved to the stationary seats and he did much better.
We went home after the ride, leaving around noon when it really started to get crowded so it worked out really well for us. I can't wait to go back once this baby gets out. Labor Day has been a tease so far this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment