Friday, March 8, 2013

We've been sledding a lot lately. I mean, with all that snow and the temperatures being in the lower 30's, it's been almost an everyday occurrence. So I finally pulled out my camera again to take photos instead of sledding with them.


Maya and Remi are constantly wrestling and they could care less if they get in the kids' way or not. This is worth documenting on my blog because I do love those crazy pups.


My boy, showing off his mad skillz!


My girl, crying, because she lost her sled down the hill.


My boy being told he is the "best brother ever" by his ever adoring sister as he gets it for her, holds it for her to get on,


and then pushes her down the hill.


Yup, she loves him!


And Mama loves her compassionate little man too!


Now we'll see how our sledding hill holds up to all this rain they're predicting for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment