Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The kids and I have spent a lot of time at the farm this week helping get the greenhouses ready for plants. The few photos I've taken have been on my phone, so they aren't the greatest but they're still cute. Max was always asking for "important jobs" and the jobs we gave him he was very patient and worked very hard to do them right.


Rory was off in her own world. Whether playing with the toys we brought or making up her own games, like with this discarded garlic clove from last year, that she found on the ground. Would you believe she's my difficult one?!


And of course, there was lots of dirt, even the tractors were involved as they hauled the dirt over to us. You can't look at a tractor's bucket of dirt and not climb into it once it's been emptied!


After a long day of working at the farm the kids are usually pretty tuckered out which works out well for me. Plus, they look so cute and innocent when they're playing together nice and quietly.


Of course they're still filthy from the farm, curled up on my furniture, but I suppose I might as well just settle down and get used to it. This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment