Monday, January 25, 2010

Saturday Dusty and I took my cousin Lucas to Monster Jam for his Christmas present. We had a very nice time with him and I enjoyed watching the trucks. My favorite is Maximum Destruction. Yes, I'm that cool, I have a favorite!


Dusty and I always make little bets on each race and this time we added in a new twist where we had to try to guess the freestyle score exactly to add more points. I am proud to say that I was the winner with the most correct predictions. It's just a little something fun we've done since the very first monster truck show he took me to when we were dating.

Since we were picking Lucas up from the southern metro, we decided to take the light rail to the Metrodome. Dusty was very excited since he had worked on all the stops for the light rail previously but had never been able to ride it. It was quite the experience and I think we will be doing it again. Here's Lucas and I on my first light rail ride!

Don't mind my eyes, I was getting frustrated because my camera wasn't taking the picture. Of course it was operator error and that is what I get. While the picture doesn't show it, we all had a very fun time and it was great to spend some time with my cousin, Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment