Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Please take a glimpse into one of my busy days.

4:45am - get woken up by Dusty to feed Rory, try to protest until Dusty informs me that he has been up sick all night
5:00 - return to my bedroom with a soda and bucket for Dusty
5:35 - return to Rory's room with nebulizer in hopes of curing her sudden cough
6:00 - start to get ready for work
6:15 - Max wakes up, get him ready for the day, make breakfast, clean up kitchen from previous evening
7:00 - head out the door
7:15 - drop Max off at daycare
7:45 - get to work
4:00pm - leave work
4:30 - pick up Max from daycare and hurry home to help Dusty
5:00 - get Rory's 4 month picture (because I'm obsessed about doing it on the exact day!)
5:15 - give Max leftovers from last night, make chili for Dusty and I
6:00 - bathe Max and Rory
6:30 - give Rory one last nebulizer for the evening, feed her and put her to bed
7:15 - brush Max's teeth, read stories and get him to bed
7:45 - take shower
8:00 - complain on my blogger about my busy day!

The exciting news is that I got my most favorite picture of Rory yet when we did her 4 month photos. Isn't she just adorable here?

No, she can't sit up on her own yet, the Boppy is supporting her here, but she sure is trying! It is so nice to come home and have Rory give me the biggest grin when she sees me. (She is pretty fond of seeing her brother too.) And Max is cute about his sister, every time I get him from daycare he is quick to say "Rory?" and "Daddy?". I'd feel like roast beef if he didn't start dancing every time I show up. What can I say, I've got some amazing kiddos. Now if only everyone would let me relax!

1 comment:

  1. That photo IS absolutely adorable. She looks alot older than 4 months there. How is her torticollis?

    ReplyDelete