Friday, July 31, 2009

Last night I was just into that hazy stage of not quite asleep but not fully awake and I slowly start to realize I'm feeling my heartbeat in my stomach. Naturally I start to wake up because this is odd and realize I'm not feeling my heartbeat, the baby has the hiccups! This was really weird for me because while Max got hiccups when I was carrying him, I wasn't able to feel them as well as this. The baby felt like it had the worst case of the hiccups ever. I wish I could say it was cute and amazing and all of that, but really I was just irritated because it was keeping me from that oh so cherished sleep I was almost in. But baby and I did get some sleep later and now I'm pretty excited about feeling this baby's hiccups for the first time. Especially since it was so much different than what I experienced before!

No comments:

Post a Comment